Thursday, August 12, 2010

nothing much to say

nothing is happening.

my husband and i drew up a simple separation agreement that stated what day we began our separation and the reasons why. yes, he moved back in the house. but he's on one side and i am on the other side, so we don't have to see each other. we share the kitchen. i have been living in my bedroom. yeah, no kidding. kind of like i'm grounded or on restriction.

my car is really messed up. i need about $800 to fix it and it's not even paid for yet! i am going to talk to them and see if the garage will let me take a bit of time to pay it off.

i did get tags, insurance and inspection for the beater car, so i can drive it legally now.

i have severe problems with my daughter-in-law and she is withholding the grandchildren from me. i'm not going into that now. let's just leave it as she is crazy and i am staying away from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!