yes, i am 46 years old today! i have gotten some great gifts:
- $50 target card- i have decided to buy a gas grill and will add this to the $50 in rx gift cards i have already.
- $50 gift card to my favorite gift shop- they sell vera bradley and tervis tumblers! my son and his wife cooked us a great dinner sunday night- which is halfway between our birthdays.
- a new vera bradley purse and key ring in the baroque pattern- hubby asked me what pattern i wanted and i gave him the $20 gift card i got from vera bradley for my birthday. kudos to the saleperson who helped him pick it out!
- i have a box of gifts coming from my oldest friend who lives in missouri.
- a flip ultra video camcorder- just wait, i'm going to bore the crap out of you with my stupid videos of my dog!
- $646! i won 2nd prize in a weigh loss contest i found on the internet! the buy in was $20. i will be buying a set of tires for my car and probably buy something weird with the rest. i lost over 60 lbs. in the last 12 weeks.
- in direct contradiction to the above entry, my husband is taking me out for sushi tomorrow. we would have gone today, but i have my weight loss class tonight and i want to weigh in skinny! tomorrow, i will stuff my face with sushi!