Saturday, November 17, 2012

haunting the house...





back to bad sleep patterns!

i fell asleep on the sofa at 8:30 tonight, woke at 11:30. haven't been back to sleep despite taking some of my legal stash of prescription meds guaranteed to knock me out...NOT!

i slept on the sofa from 8-12 last night, went to bed and went straight to sleep. i woke up at 4:30 a.m., stayed up until 12 noon, then slept until 2:30 in the afternoon- i fell asleep watching a sitcom with my fat head propped in my hand and think i crushed my wrist. went to the grocery store, ate, then crashed on sofa.

i've got to stop crashing on the sofa. bobo tries to wake me up, but it does no good. i will lie and tell him anything to get a little more sleep. he knows this but he somehow believes me. he ends up moving my glasses so i don't crush them with my massive head, covering me up and making sure my neck isn't so kinked up that i wake up paralyzed.

when will he learn? i will lie and say anything to sleep. then when i do wake up, i can't sleep.

i guess instead of crashing on the sofa tomorrow, i need to dose myself up, set the alarm for church and go to bed. to think, i hadn't missed a single episode of saturday night live EVER until last year. i put up with it through the cocaine years, the unfunny years and now that they are semi-funny again, i can't even stay awake until midnight. heck, i don't make even make to the monologue.

to be honest, i don't even make it to the news.

i feel very old.

my bandwidth resets sunday. i hate it when someone put baby in a corner, with no you tube!

at least i am not getting up and eating. that's a step in the right direction.

but i need sleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!