Saturday, January 24, 2015

Wacky Weather

The weather is making me sick. It's freezing with a threat of snow 1 day, then 60 degrees 3 years later. Bobo got some kind of crud and is near dead in the bed. I have been semi-lucky, I have been sick, but not bad sick. I had mostly sinus problems which is not fun but it could be worse.

Today was a pretty day. I went out by myself, just to get a lottery ticket and a peach tea slush at Sonic. It was warm but had a little chilly bite to it. I couldn't get the car temperature right. I ended up with the heater on medium and the driver's side window down. Seems counter productive but it worked for me somehow.

I am redecorating my room. I am also organizing my room and getting rid of clutter. Right now it looks like a hurricane hit it but I guess that's part of the process. I feel like I am going to end up on an episode of Hoarders before the job is done.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!