Friday, August 29, 2014

The Little Bastard

Monday night we went to Root and Chicky's house to eat dinner. This was a downgrade. Two weeks ago we were invited to the Chinese restaurant but it got cancelled. Then last week we got invited to go to their house for a cook-out but we got uninvited, even though her parents still came. So we get invited to eat dinner.

My son can cook. I made sure of that But this time Chicky cooked a barely edible meal - Chicken Pot Pie made with boiled chicken thighs, deboned, with Aldi's frozen vegetables, Aldi's Cream of Celery and Cream of Chicken soup, cooked and topped with Aldi's pie crust. No flavor, just goo pie. But I thanked her for inviting us and complimented her on it. But it hurts when you are made to be the last thing to be thought of.

My husband texted Root and he texted back he had a bad day. My husband asked him what was wrong. He had the nerve to text back "LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" Caps his- not mine. Whatever happened to "I don't want to talk about it right now"? Or something polite like that. My husband was just showing concern for him.

My son is a bastard. His wife has done it to him. He was never like that. She has always been that way.

I have no faith he will ever be nice again.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!