Thursday, August 14, 2014

Going All Redneck



I went with my sister Tuesday to the mental facility my mother was in before she died. She's convinced she's going to get a lot of money out of it. Listening to her go crazy and get all redneck, yelling and screaming, I realized that my mother was showing the symptoms that let to her death and my sister Susie-Q did nothing to help her. She trying to put the blame on someone else, so no one will figure out she is to blame. I am no longer against this facility as far as my mother was there- i saw too much wrong going through the medical records to have any use for them ever in any capacity- but they are not to blame for her death. Susie-Q is the one one responsible.

She is planning on mortgaging her house to sue them. I hope she realizes she could end up with nothing but debt and disappointment. I tried to tell her but she wouldn't listen.

I'm not planning on getting rich off my mother's death- I'll earn my my fortune the good old fashion way- the lottery!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!