Wednesday, August 6, 2014

On Not Being a Doormat

I loaned my favorite niece $1K in April 2013. I had enough money then. She promised to pay me back.

She didn't.

She lied to me after i agreed to take payments.

Which she lied about.



I have since found out that she is pregnant with her second child out of wedlock, with a different man from the first out of wedlock baby.

She was born with kidney problems. She wasn't supposed to ever have children. But since she had no complications with the first one, she decided to go for the second one. Now she has complications. She has dropped out of school, the second the pee stick was dry. She lives on welfare.She is on bedrest.

I don't want anything bad to happen to her. But she  is not the child I helped raise. She lies. She slings her pussy around like she was throwing out Mardi Gras Beads. The entire thing makes me want to cry.

But I can't cry. I kind of feel like karma has kicked her in the butt.

She has taught me to never loan money to anyone which I can't afford to never see again.

My sister had the nerve to ask me if I wanted to go in on a baby gift with her.

I said no.

I think this is a big step toward not being a doormat.

I really don't care if i ever see my niece or her children again. She has broken my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!