Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Watching From the Sidelines



I loaned Niece 2 (who I helped raise) $1K, with the promise she would pay me back last year when she got her taxes. I got some BS about how her  taxes were short, could she pay me in installments. I agreed. She lied about sending me a $250 postal money order. I never got it. Then she tried herself up when she told me "the manager" said it was against "company policy" to give out info but it was tracked to Arkansas and then it was stolen and cashed. I've gotten money orders from the post office. They give you a slip and you track it at USPS.com. I told her I wouldn't be mad at her but to stop lying to me. She swears it was the truth. Then she started telling me she would send me money on Nov.15. Of course I got no money.

My sister(her mother) called me crying that my niece called her on Thanksgiving saying she only had mashed potatoes, green beans and sweet potatoes for Thanksgiving but she was grateful for that and couldn't my sister send her some money? My sister wanted to borrow some money to send her. So I told her about the $1K. Niece 2 got all her lying and scheming ways from my sister, so why my sister trusts her I will never know. I don't care if I ever see Niece 2 or any of her spawn again. She went from going to college to be a forensic scientist to having an unwed pregnancy. Then she dumped the guy and ran off with someone else to Texas. Her son was 1 at the end of March, and she is already 6 months pregnant with another by this other guy. She is a welfare queen.

I found out through FB my other niece- Niece 1 (who is just as big a disappointment but I didn't help raise) has driven to get her. 11 hours away. And my niece is on major amounts of oxycontin. Just like my sister. Neither of them is in any condition to drive. They never go anywhere alone, so I can only assume my sister and the niece are driving together to get her. I bet one gets buzzed while the other drives, then they switch, so the other one can get her buzz on. Niece 1 took her 3 kids with her. So we've got 3 minors and two impaired women flying down the highway in a minivan, high on oxycontin, going to get a heavily pregnant woman and a toddler to throw in the mix and drive back. They all smoke, so I imagine it's the Impaired Flying Ashtray.

Both nieces and all the kids have asthma. Yeah, it's a healthy environment.

I know I am better off not being included. But it hurts me to see how they turned out and I am the outcast. I do the right things and try to help Niece 2, only to have her lie to me and steal money from me.




A Wiccan friend sent me a spell to say every night like a prayer. Maybe I should start saying it:

As you sow, so shall you reap.
The money you took is not yours to keep.

Every night you'll feel the pain,
you've caused me by your ill-gotten gain.

Pay back the money and the spell I remove.
Keep it and your life will never improve.

It won't do anything, but it's supposed to make me feel better, i think. But I don't want her to have a bad life. Having my sister as a mother figure is bad enough. I just want her to pay me back and stop lying.

I wish I had family I could trust!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!