Wednesday, July 21, 2010

don't you forget about me!




it's been a while since i have posted here. i've had a lot going on, none of it my fault or my troubles.

  • my 2 nieces got in a fishfight over a cellphone. police were called. in fact, it was a night they were filming the lifetime series "policewomen of memphis", so you may have a chance to see it for yourselves.
  • my sister was put in the middle of all this junk and ended up checking voluntarily into a mental health facility. she's out now- i think they made her leave because they were afraid she would take over.
  • since my mother has alzheimer's, she can't be by herself. she's been staying with me so she won't be alone. i don't care what anyone says, aleheimer's is contagious. i think she is giving it to me.
  • i'm still watching my mom, but only because my sister has outpatient therapy everyday.
  • it turns out my older niece has an assault conviction no one knew about. she also lost her concealed gun permit, which no one new about.
  • the same older niece's husband is nothing but trouble- lost his driver's license because he failed to pay fines to the court. his case? on his 18th birthday, he and a pack of his deadbeat buddies got drunk and accosted a homeless man. they took his shopping cart, stole NINE CENTS from him and beat him up. the homeless man pressed charges and my niece's husband was the only adult- remember, it was his 18th birthday. he served 6 months in the county jail and never paid a single dime on his fines. i say all this because at his job, he drives customer's cars- with no license! all this crap coincided with a change in management at his job and they are checking the validity of everyone's licenses. my sister got blamed for this.
  • my sister is pissing me off because i'm keeping mom while she does her 14 day outpatient therapy. she keeps calling in and cancelling days of therapy. so i am keeping mom a lot more that i had anticipated. i get $40 a week to help with the groceries and she's keeping the rest of mom's social security check.
  • she asked me to write a letter detailing the abuse i received as a child at the hands of my mother, which stirred up a whole hornet's nest of emotions i had kept under lock for good reason. i don't have a staff of trained psychologists and a slew of drugs to help me with the emotions i have opened up, so i am crying at the drop of a hat and sleeping a lot.
  • bobo still doesn't have a job, so he is able to help me. he had an interview last friday at a certain store which uses a red bullseye as it's logo. he should know something by friday. the messed up part if that the day before they called him for an interview, he got an email that they couldn't offer him employment at this time. he is waiting on a phone call (good) or letter (bad). he got another email again saying they couldn't offer him a job. since he was told to ignore any electronic communication, he is in a real quandry right now as to what his status is concerning employment.
the good news? unemployment benefits have been extended! YEAH! so i can count on having enough money for gas and groceries for a while yet.

as i re-read this, i sound really cold-hearted when it comes to my mom. we have a unique situation when it comes to this, so i will explain that later. i am just too drained to go into all that right now.

trust me, it's been total chaos around here lately.

anybody got any good news to spill?

in other news, mel gibson is under fire for shooting off his mouth. if you want to discuss it, go to melgibsonwithoutpity.blogspot.com. it's my new baby hoping to cash in on "mad mel mania."

have a good day.

eat some cake for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!