Friday, October 3, 2014

What will I do this week-end?



I think I am going to cook a ham. It's a versatile food, I can make family-style dinners or sandwiches. It's not a celebration but hey, why not? It should last all week-end, maybe longer.

Saturday night, the church I attend is having a Food Truck Rodeo after services. I am still lukewarm on the church, but I checked one of the trucks out online. I have picked out what I am going to eat if I go. I might just stay home and eat ham.



One of my friends is having a party, selling something, 31 I think. I might go, I just can't buy anything. But she gets points for the number of guests, so why not?

I need to clean out my closet and get rid of things too big. It will make getting dressed so much easier. I have been doing it a few garments at a time, but that's not working. I need a few uninterrupted hours., vs. 5 minutes once in a while.

I need to return some overdue library books. Ooooops!

What are you doing this week-end?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!