Friday, February 14, 2014

My Worst Valentine's Day Ever...




It was 10th grade. I had been talking to a guy on the phone for 2 weeks and he asked me out for VD.

Bad idea...never have your first date on Valentine's Day!

He looked nothing like he'd described. He was supposed to be about ' tall. He was maybe 5'3" plus a good 3 inches in his high-heeled cowboy boots. He looked like Howdy Doody.

We were supposed to double date with another couple. He picked me up at my house with the other couple. When we got to the drive-in, there were 2 entire rows of people from their school. People kept popping in and out of the truck to see who Howdy-Doody has tricked into going out with him. He went to the concession stand. He stayed away.

The couple in the front had sex in front of me, then got in an argument. The girl walked off. The guy in the front suggested I get up front and we put the little heater between us. I agreed, as I was freezing.

I had been up there long enough I had some feeling back in my hands and feet. Then the girl he had screwed opened the door and yanked me out, accusing me of making out with him. There was a huge group of kids watching us. She kept calling me names like "slut"", "whore", "bitch" and punching me.

Something came over me when she kidda slugged me in the chest. I gave her a right punch in the mouth and knocked her over. Then I sat on her chest and started beating her in the face with my fists. Her friends pulled me off and I just walked away, across the parking lot and out the gates. I called for a ride home from a friend I knew would be getting off work.

I got a call from Howdy Doody, apologizing for everything. But I told him to shove it. He actually wanted another date! He was surprised I had stood up to the bitch. He wanted to get to know me. Well, he'd seen all he was going to see of me.

The parents of the girl I beat made her call and apologize. They offered to pay for any damages I might have incurred. I declined. I guess she didn't let them know I kicked her ass. Later, Howdy and his friends brought an envelope to the house with $100 bill in it. I had my sister go to the door. I put the money in the bank. i forgot about the incident.

About 5 years later, I ran into Howdy. He was at a bar, waiting on a date I guess, because he was alone and kept looking toward the door. I was there with my husband. i looked pimping. He waved at me. I ignored him.

I still haven't seen the movie that was playing at the drive-in...MY BLOODY VALENTINE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!