Monday, February 10, 2014

...just like a man



This is so confounded confusing, it is giving me a headache.

My husband had a doctor's appointment for Feb. 20, so I made my next dental appointment for Feb. 21.

Then I was asked to change it to Feb.20 but later in the afternoon. That worked since his was 10:00 in the morning.

Then he mentioned he DID have another appointment with a different doctor for Feb. 21, which he had cancelled since I had made my dental appointment for the same day.

So he pouted all week-end. And he fussed. And he made me want to pinch him in the gut!

So after all this, he calls today and he is able to get his appointment back, as well as change the one he had for the week after so he can do both appointments at the same time. That gives me time to drop off our medical expenses at the social services office and still have time to go thrifting.

Or I may mail our expenses and go get lemon gelato. Yes, lemon gelato in the sticks of Mississippi.Its worth a stamp.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!