Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Bite Me

I have always had bad teeth, for a variety of reasons:
  • My first dentist said I had no adult roots. He recommended crowns for all my teeth. I had one a week put on at a very young age. Soon, they all fell out. I had a box of pretty silver teeth.
  • I didn't live in an area with fluoridated water until I was 3.
  • I was very ill in my 20's and vomited a lot. I always brushed as quickly as possibly. Wrong. I just scrubbed the acid into my teeth, weakening them.
  • I got hit in the face with a softball, which I believe cracked my front teeth. They fell out later while I was eating lunch at work.
I "bit The bullet". I went to the local dental college orientation and screening, I am a good candidate for dentures. While that frightens me, I am elated that I get to pick my own tooth color and shape. Yes! The possibilities are endless.

Whose teeth would you choose? Please leave comments! I need help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!