Saturday, April 9, 2016

Vacation- All I Ever Wanted



I have come to the conclusion that I need a vacation.

I haven't been on one since 1991.

Yeah. 25 years since I have had any R&R outside of my home.

I have some money coming from an injury settlement and after I pay some bills and get some car repairs done, I will be going somewhere- not sure where yet- to relax.

I don't do amusement parks. I even hated them as a child.

Las Vegas is out. If I want to throw my money away, Tunica is an hour away.

New Orleans once intrigued me but not so much since Katrina.

I'm thinking Denver, the "mile high" city. Of course, once I go there, I may not want to come back.

I don't want to go out of the country. Too much bad stuff is going on outside our borders.

I don't really know where I want to go, but I know I just want to get away. Somewhere.Anywhere but here. Alone, Just for a little while.

And I'm not taking Facebook with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!