Thursday, April 10, 2014

It's Working!

I have decided not to get gastric bypass surgery. I am doing it well on my own. I will have my hernia repaired though.

 I have lost 7 lbs. with my simple rules. I haven't been hungry. I have had a shit ton of water to help fill me up.

Our weight loss class hasn't been in session since forever. The leader doesn't go to our church anymore, so I will have to dive 7 miles further to get to our meeting spot. I was going to quit anyway. The Buddah/buda thing kind of sealed the deal.

I haven't felt like going to church. Flat out, I don't believe anymore, no more than I believe in anyone saving me. I got my feeling hurt when I was in the hospital 2 months and no one brought me a casserole or anything to eat. But let someone go in for 4 days and they fed her for a month. True Christian Love.

I don't think I will be going back to church anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!