Thursday, March 6, 2014

Doing It Over...My Way

Bucky is nowhere to be seen. I think she ran out of her hard drugs and finally read all the crap she put out on FB.

I am over her.

I still have the trophy from our diet class. I can  give it to someone to give it to her. I can lose weight on my own. If I keep going to our church, the scales are in the bathroom. I don't need to go to class anymore. I know how to make diet crap with sugar-free Jell-O and diet Cool Whip.

I have this urge to do some extreme dieting. And exercise. I want to be skinny again so bad.

I guess I will have to wear a rubber band and pop myself when I want food.

Once I get my dentures, I will have more options for food. Salads delicious salads. Watermelon will be in season soon. I can actually eat stuff without having to gum it to death.

I am going to be skinny.

If it kills me.

I will post my losses here. No one needs to know how much I weigh. Let's just say I gained back what I lost a few years ago.

I will use the 1972 WW plan (just click to see it) and add in a few stipulations:

  • No Sugars
  • No Starches
  • No Seconds
  • No Excuses
I will walk up and down my street, using my walker. I will start going to water classes at the Y. I will watch TV while pouncing on my big pink ball.

I will do it.

I promise myself. I can't disappoint myself.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!