Thursday, June 6, 2013

Taxes and Nachos

Root is coming over tonight and I am making Nacho Spread while I finish their taxed. Nacho Spread is a casserole with layers of beans, seasoned ground beef, cheese, sour cream, green chilis, black olives, with Nacho Doritos.  It sounds gross but it's our family yum yum.

I have to rework part of their taxes. I was given improper information. So I am going to fix that, while I make my son cook. he can take the left-overs home to Chickie.

I'm moving stuff around in the house. I sit in front of the TV on my computer anyway, so I am moving my desk and chair into the space occupied now by an end table. I think I am going to have to move the chest in from the garage, just so I can store sheets and stuff like that. I can stash it in one of the closets.

I go to the pain management clinic Monday. I have heard some bad things about them, that they will give you enough pain medication to keep you knodding like a bobblehead, but there is no way I can take that much. Maybe that is why my friend who told me they were a good clinic enjoyed getting a shit-ton of medicine. Never know.

I am going to Target later and buying some cute stuff I don't need. I am on a mission today: discontinued bath products: pouffs, lotions, gels, sprays. My stock is getting low. Target is mecca for discounted bath crap/. TJ Maxx is right next door. If I can't find an acceptable collection of bath stuff between Target and TJ Maxx, I don't deserve to take a bath. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!