Monday, May 13, 2013

I have another pity party...and you are invited!



I haven't been to church in a while- didn't go yesterday! My son, his wife and the kids brought me flowers and pizza, so we all had a good time!

I haven't been to church lately because there is one person there who makes me sad when I look at her,

The pastor's wife.

When I met her a few years ago, I thought she was a really nice neat person I would like to get to know better. She was nice and funny and seemed really down to Earth.

When I joined the church, I looked forward to getting to know her better.

It didn't happen.

When I sent her a friend request on Facebook, she didn't approve it. After almost 2 years, I cancelled the request. Since I use a nickname on Facebook, I just figured she just didn't know who I was, even though she has liked some of the things I posted.



But I noticed that sometimes, when I see her coming my way, I'll smile at her but she turns her head and ignores me. She breezes right past me.

Often when my daughter-in-law was on Facebook, she would say, "Oh, did you see what Betty (not her real name) posted? Oh, that's right, you guys are friends on Facebook!" It made her happy to see that she had something I didn't. Chick and Betty were such friends they even went running together.

I just wonder what was said between Chickie and Betty. Did Chickie disclose private things I had entrusted to her? If she did, were they embellished? There is no telling what she thinks of me.

She leads the song part of worship and I have to see her if I go to church. She now seems a bit smug and I don't know if I would even want to get to know her better now knowing how she treated me.

I'm sure I'm nothing to her, just another face in the crowd. But there is a big difference in how she treats me and how she treats every other woman in the church.

What did I do to this bitch? Yes, I called the pastor's wife a bitch! I believe in calling things as I see them.

 
I suppose I should just put my big girl panties on and get over it. But sometimes getting over it isn't possible, you just have to plow right through the middle.
 
P.S. DELL COMPUTER STILL SUCKS!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!