Sunday, August 28, 2011

censorship

like most of you, i am on facebook. i have a unique "name" that is well-known to people who know me but would meaning nothing to strangers. i have friends and family on there. i can sometimes be a bit bawdy, but i never crossed any major lines and i respected the people on there.

but suddenly, my preacher friended me!

and i accepted!

so i really have to watch what i say now. no one who knows me reads my blog except for one person and she better call me! you know who you are! i kind of liked the anonymity of the web. now my preacher even knows me! no more dirty jokes or snarking replies to stuff.

i gotta be good.

so i may begin using the facebook account linked on the sidebar. if i do, will you be my friend?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!