Friday, April 8, 2011

what works for me!



i avoid carbs, sugar and second helpings. i watch tv only while i bounce on my balance ball like a hippity hop.

i lost 64 lbs. since january of this year! now i only weigh 199 lbs.

the dark side?

i tried weight watchers, atkins, the grapefruit diet, the 3 day diet, the hotdog/egg/banana diet that gives you atomic farts, slim fast, phen-fen, dexatrim, and every other diet known to man.

i went from 135 to 328 lbs. from 1991-2010. i lost a bit at the end, so i weighed 263 lbs. by january 2011.

i'm going to sit on that ball until i reach 150 lbs!
yeah, this will be me!

2 comments:

  1. 64 pound weight loss! Congratulations.

    Diet and exercise - whoever thought THAT would work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! who would have thought that was the key?

    i should write a book about my revolutionary and controversial program, and go on oprah to sell it!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love!