Monday, November 17, 2014

I'm still here!

I am still here, I just have had a lot of things come up lately: a disability hearing, a malfunction in the tire sensors in my car that scared the crap out of me, and I have started picking up the occasional baby-sitting gig. I feel 14 again.

I am just feeling overwhelmed. Plus someone used my bank card to order $200.00 worth of Vera Bradley purses. I was all for making a police report and letting the police work on it, but the people at Vera Bradley just shrugged it off and are going to put my money back. So I have numbers running through my head like nobody's business.

I am also trying to plan Thanksgiving dinner. We aren't doing the traditional turkey, we are doing bar-be-que with every fixing known to man. Ummmmm, pork is it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love!